Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Claims
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident and were not the at-fault driver or only partially at-fault, you may be eligible to make an injury claim and seek compensation from the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurer.
Our team of lawyers can provide advice on the likelihood a claim will be successful – and which course of action is right for you. Strict time limits apply and notice requirements vary in different circumstances. Contact us to find out what applies to you and to discuss your claim.
Who is eligible for compensation?
- Everyone on our roads is covered under the CTP scheme - Anyone who is injured and not at-fault or partially at fault may be entitled to claim CTP:
The following injuries or circumstances generally entitle you to make a claim for compensation:
- You're suffering long-term injury as a result of your accident - If your injuries have seriously affected your ability to work and your quality of life, you may be entitled to a motor accident compensation claim. Situations and injuries that justify compensation include:
Our CTP claims service and legal advice:
- If you do not receive compensation we do not charge our fees
- Obligation free initial conference
- A standard cooling off period applies
- Generally no upfront costs
- Limits on fees
- I'm not sure if I meet the conditions, but I need help - contact us to organise a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
We can help you determine:
- The likelihood of making a successful CTP claim
- Time limits and your obligations
- Your entitlements and how long the process may take.